All information available in the battery, such as state of charge, voltage, operating current, temperature, and other operating information are transmitted in real time via the Bluetooth transmitter. The parameters can be made visible with the Aolithium App.
Note: The battery needs two deep charge/discharge cycles before it can be calibrated to the correct nominal capacity.
Search & Connect to The Battery
Make sure you are close to the battery (30m maximum) and the Bluetooth on your smartphone is turned on. When activated, the app will automatically search for Aolithium batteries. Found batteries are displayed on the screen. If your battery is not displayed, press "Refresh". Click on the battery you want to connect. The APP will automatically connect to the battery and displays the battery data in real time.
If you have selected a battery to connect with and the app is not confirming the connection, it may be because someone else has already connected to the battery. Only one device can be connected to a battery at any one time.
Information Available in Your APPAfter the connection is established, we can click on the TabBar below and swipe left successively to display different information.
- Please install the latest version APP.
- Requires Android 6.0 (and higher), IOS 10.0 (and higher)
- The APP only supports one-to-one mode. (Bluetooth hardware function).
- You can only connect to a battery from one device at a time.
- The APP only works for Aolithium lithium battery, and cannot connect to other devices.
- Please make sure the battery has enough power and running normally.
- If you want to use another phone to display the same battery, please exit the App first.
- The battery needs two deep charge/discharge cycles before it can be calibrated to the correct nominal capacity.
- Any questions please contact us for help.