How do I rent a car for a comfortable trip around Germany with a group of students?

• I am going to rent a car for a trip around Barcelona with a group of students, and it is important that the car is comfortable enough for everyone. I don't want the guys to spend the whole trip in uncomfortable positions. Who can tell me what to pay attention to when choosing a car? Does it make sense to choose a car with additional conveniences, for example, with folding seats or a large trunk? What kind of car would be best for long journeys in Barcelona so that everyone feels comfortable?

• I once did a minibus hire Barcelona for our group on a trip , and I will say this - We chose the perfect option. We took a minibus at the time and it was very comfortable. In the end, I realized that for a group, it's better to take something roomier where everyone will be comfortable, especially in terms of legroom and luggage. It was very comfortable and the route was very well chosen. I am glad I did business with this company

• My experience with this transportation company was wonderful! The journey was smooth, and I felt very comfortable the entire time. Their seats were super cozy, which made it easy to rest during the trip. If you're preparing for a long journey, I definitely suggest choosing this company. They provide a level of comfort that truly makes a difference, especially on longer trips.