Which CPA network to choose for a business?

• I'm currently looking for an affiliate marketing platform that will help expand the audience of my business. I need a service that connects webmasters with advertisers and pays for results, not for impressions or clicks. Looking at a few options but can't make up my mind yet. Who has already tried something like this, tell me what to pay attention to? What is the best way to choose a CPA-network, so that it really works and brings profit, and not just create the appearance of activity?

• Always wanted to solve the issue of advertising for my business. Since I don't have many connections in this field I decided to find a service. When I started looking for a service for affiliate marketing, I realized that the key is to find a platform where advertisers and webmasters are really on the same page. One of the services I liked was TOP Affiliate Network. Everything is pretty transparent there: you can see who you are working with, what their terms are and what you can really earn. Plus, you can quickly integrate links and track conversions. It's convenient for businesses because everything is in one place, and you don't have to spend a lot of time searching for each affiliate separately.

• Implementing this service in my company has been a real breakthrough. The tasks that used to take up a lot of my time are now done automatically and much faster. The most pleasant thing is that profits immediately went up. To be honest, I did not expect such an effect, but it was noticeable. I have not found any minuses in the service, everything works perfectly. I am very glad that I decided to implement this tool, and I recommend it to everyone who wants to speed up work and increase income.