What hidden features do UK SMS numbers have?

• I'm about to purchase a UK number to receive SMS, but I've heard that such numbers can have other useful functions. For example, can I receive calls, forward messages to my main number or even use it to register for complex international services? I want to understand how much a virtual UK number can be multifunctional, and what possibilities it opens, besides the standard receiving SMS for verification. Who has already encountered this and can share their experience?

• It turns out that UK SMS numbers are much more useful than I thought. Besides the fact that you can receive verification messages through them, some allow you to receive calls or forward messages to your real number. This is handy when you need to keep in touch with UK services or people, but don't want to shine your main phone. I know where you buy uk number for sms and calls and I can say that in that service everything is clear and the prices are normal. If you need, I can advise you where to get such a number. It works stably, I have not had any problems.

• Initially, I was not sure that finding a SK number would be easy, but this service showed that everything is possible. I thought there would be a lot of difficulties, but the purchase of the number went smoothly, and it still serves me well. This number has been useful in solving many tasks that I had not even thought about before. I was pleasantly surprised by the simplicity of the process and the quality of service. Now I am confident that if I need the number again, I know where to go.